Glutes, Glutes and Glutes!
Ever see the guys in the gym only working out their UPPER body? This not only will create imbalance aesthetically, yet physically that imbalance will cause problems down the road. Ensuring you are training all parts of the body with equal attention while maintaining flexibility = successful workout regime!
Obtaining a balanced lower body is as easy as implementing the following exercises:
- Barbell Squat. Heavy. 1 set, 5-12 reps.
- Barbell Walking Lunge. Heavy. 1 set, 5-12 reps.
- Barbell Hip Thrust. Heavy. 1 set, 5-12 reps.
- Stiff-Legged Barbell Deadlift. Heavy. 1 set, 5-12 reps.
- One Leg Barbell Squat. Heavy. 1 set, 5-12 reps.
These exercises are NOT for the faint of heart, but if you’re intermediate to advanced and haven’t been giving proper LOWER body attention to your workouts, these are the way to go! We here at Generation Fit in Dunedin, Florida is a true personal training studio that will customize your workouts based upon your goals and body type, and fitness levels! We are here to guide and assist you! Contact us today for your COMPLIMENTARY SESSION!